Friday night fine dining for my friends 30th

12:46

Friday evening fun with my ladies

So a couple of weeks ago, or let's say a month ago (where has the time gone) one of my dearest friends turned 30!! To mark this occasion and milestone we decided we wanted to try out something a little different. And different is what we got. We went to Feng Shang Princess which is located in Regents Park, London. First of all i would like to say that the location is great, and better yet you can park right outside the restaurant. This was ideal for us ladies in our high heels. We had an amazing time and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

As soon as u walk towards the restaurant you are greeted with a lovely picturesque boat- yes this is where the restaurant is, it is on a boat!! It looked extra pretty in the dark- see pics below.



We walked in and were welcomed by the staff who were extremely professional and very polite and accommodating.

I'll now skip to the interesting part!

What I ate;

We ordered things like spring rolls, and prawn sesame seed toast for starters- very delicious and a lovely presentation.



For mains i ordered a thai green curry (chicken) which was delicious and just how i like it- nice and spicy!

I ordered a virgin pina colada which was just perfect!



Price £££

I would say be prepared to spend about £25-30 per person here, it is very reasonably priced especially for its location. 

Overall view

It seems there has been some mixed reviews about this place on trip adviser, it has an overall 4 stars on there but i noticed there were some complaints about the service more then anything else. What i will say is, i was very happy with my experience at Feng Shang Princess and so were my friends. The staff were very professional and i had no complaints whatsoever. The food was delicious, the drinks (i always enjoy the virgin cocktails more then anything else when i go out) were great and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who wants to try something nice and different. The restaurant has a lovely and calming ambience. I most certainly was impressed.

My advice would be go and try it out, its halal, parking is convenient and it looks every so pretty.

I hope you all found this useful, would love to hear others views on this restaurant.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

A Muslimah's Word

Total Pageviews